Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Forest Service News

In case you have not heard this news already, I received the official word from Darcy today. 

As many of you have heard, I am leaving my position with the Forest Service.  It has been a pleasure getting to know each of you over the past three years.  Many of you have become not just my permittees, but my friends.  I look forward to seeing you around this summer.  My new position is with SCE at Big Creek, so I won’t be far away.  Until they fill my position you should work with Brad Bolton on all issues concerning your permits.  He can be reached at (559) 855-5355 ext. 3330 or blbolton@fs.fed.us

My last day here will be December 13.  Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with before I go. 

Happy holidays.

Until we meet again,
Darcy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment